Friday 29 July 2011

Art and our hands.

Hey there, 'Hope you're doing well.

Recently, a friend said to me; "People make art with their eyes." At first I was like "Yeah, so true." but then I had a proper think about it while walking around my town today.

Art is made by hand. (Usually. Singers write scripts at some point. Shush.)

Artists make art through many different ways and for many different audiences.

Some make art for eyes.
Under Construction, obviously. <3
Some make art for ears.

Some art is made for a mixture of senses.
Like taste, smell and sight.
Look at that crumpet. Damn. Makes my mouth water. That is a masterpiece, I can tell you that for free.


Basically, what I'm trying to say is:
Art is made in many different ways and we all start with the same tools (our hands), but somehow get different results, be it a poem, a sound, a drawing, a concept or a magnificent meal like that crumpet right there.

Something to think about for a while.
If you don't think so, then click Next Blog at the top of the page, if you do however, give me a +1 and tell me what you think.

1 comment:

  1. you might not post here that often but i read even less :(

    anyway, just wanted to say, this is genius :) especially the crumpet, god i love crumpets, i love them with a passion, yeah, that's it, i'm gonna go spend a fiver on crumpets (and probably some butter)

    I'l seeya after the heart attack XD

    ReplyDelete