Tuesday 21 June 2011

Zelda and a quick doodle

So I realised yesterday, after I posted about nerding, that I have never actually completed a Zelda game. So I'm stealing a friends Nintendo and they'll find that out by reading this blog. My friends love me. :3

Problem is, I have a ton of coursework to do still, I really shouldn't be doing this. Ah well, I need my nerd cred rising a bit ;)

Also, a quick doodle since I've not finished my Miku picture yet (It's about 40% done).

This is also available on my deviantART account, The basis of this is that since I have long, curly, blue hair, it tends to just turn into a mop of ringlets from time to time.
I get told it looks cute, people play with my hair, it sometimes makes me feel like I'm not the manliest man in the room.
I'm sorry I can't imagine myself manly, it's ridiculous image.

1 comment: