Thursday 23 June 2011

Miku Hatsune and Alton Towers

So I went to Alton Towers today, where most of the rides broke down, but we had a laugh anyway, was great fun. Next time, I'm going to have to bring a chessboard with some glued on pieces and just troll all the staff at the photobooth. ;)

Anyway, short one 'cause I have a lot of coursework to catch up on:

Miku Hatsune; Vocaloid.

You will probably have seen this girl around somewhere. She is featured in a Japanese program to dance to the sounds you input (As far as I am aware anyway, as I don't own a copy myself.), she's became very popular across the internet for some reason and is the most well known vocaloid.

9 Layers in GIMP 2.6, including white background.
Done in the same fashion as my other drawings, go take a look at my other blog posts if you want to see them.

Oh, next blog will probably be in a few more days (3-4) because I am now on my final few days of the course (All due in for Monday!) So until then, I'm concentrating on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment