Wednesday 3 August 2011

Alisa from Tekken and the holidays.

Ohai thar,


Alisa Tekken 6
This holiday I said to myself that I'd do at least one thing to make myself feel like I've not just wasted time.


While I enjoy drawing, I don't think that this has one has served me very well in terms of practise. It wasn't fun at all either. I think that's the last time I attempt a character that I haven't seen an anime version of yet. Well, I had, but the eyes just didn't fit the face.


Frankly, I ended up rushing her a bit, which is sad, because I did the first part really fast and it looked good, and then I spent about a week brooding over the eyes and kept putting it off by playing Oblivion. I love you Oblivion. 
So, the eyes turned out more than a little derpy. It makes me toss and turn at night but I honestly feel like I can't move on much from here. I'll come back to it someday, when I feel more confident.


As a wise man once said, Art is never finished. Only abandoned. 10 points if you know who.


And I apologise for the lack of uploads, I have truly been stuck with this. I'll step up my game, don't worry. I'll also try and cover a bit more wider topics, such as games and nerdiness in general, I might even touch on some real world events, such as the current Anonymous situation, though I might steer clear from that thinking about it, I don't want to go all political and scare people away.


Anywho, I'd love a comment or two on what character I should attempt next, take a look at my older bloggings to see what I've done thus-far.

No comments:

Post a Comment