Monday 31 October 2011

Once again, another really late post

There has been a staggering lack of posting recently hasn't there!

I apologise, once again, I promise to upload more, I have been wrapped up in coursework unfortunately.
I have a few pencil drawings ready to be scanned and uploaded, but they'll have to wait unfortunately, as I have gotten a bad mark in my Digital Graphics unit and that will have to come first. It looks like I misread a few questions, but I still want to make 100% certain that it is out of the way so I can get ahead and then have spare time to do other things I enjoy, like more drawing.

Anyway, the image on the left is for my good friend Ferne, who's just turned 17. She's a zombie lover and I will colour this for her at some point, but like I wrote earlier, I need to concentrate on my studies right now.

I've also just finished writing my personal statement draft. It's due in full form very soon also, which isn't too good for me. I'll get it done, but damn, was that nerve racking.

Anyway, I'll go more in depth in some actual topics as soon as I'm in the clear with my college work, but for now, it's catch up time.

Tatty-bye ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment