Monday 27 June 2011

Almost finished.

Ohai there,

I've nearly done with the coursework and everything now, by 4pm today I won't have to go back to college for nearly 10 whole weeks!
...Except for when my friends are applying and I am showing them the way around.

In a few days, that surprise thing will be ready to go up also, I can't wait for it, because it'll be my little project.

My room is currently, not my room also. It's in the process of being painted and then wallpapered, so it may be another couple of days before I can start drawing again, so until then, I'm sharing another one of my older Toradora pictures!

This one is basically a tracing from a screenshot, with minor edits on the eyes and face shape. I'm still getting used to the graphics tablet, so tracings are still very useful to me.

And with that, I'm offski for another couple of days, Sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment