Wednesday 17 August 2011

Life and when shtuff goes wrong.

Ohai there, reader.

Go take a look at some of my older posts if you want to see my attempts at drawing and other mindless bloggery.

Click the image if you want to read it!

So, if you've noticed the dates at the side, I haven't blogged or drawn for a while. I feel fairly shit about that, because when I set out with this blog, I intended to draw a lot and update every few days, I even started with a little back-log to drop backwards into to if I skipped too many days. I've almost exhausted that back-log, and I haven't even moved forwards properly yet as an artist. My style hasn't improved and I haven't learnt much. All I have learnt is that a lot of software claiming to be free-ware tends to have a hidden trial date or something else of that description.

I was hoping to eventually get my hardest attempts to the same level as say... JellyVampire's doodles and scraps and maybe even one day, my works might even resemble their greater ones.

I guess this is me trying to make up excuses for slacking and having such an uneventful life that I don't have anything to write about in two weeks that doesn't offend or embarrass anyone.

I have a couple of ideas for drawings, they're in the blue layer still, so here is a comic I drew a long time ago, I hope you enjoy it and at least get a chuckle out of it, it's based on a true story.

Anywho, I promise more to come in the future. Give it a week or something so I can get my head straight, and I'll be back to spamming you with useless imagery.

No comments:

Post a Comment