Saturday 18 June 2011

Blogging and Drawing

Ohai thar,


So I decided to make a blog, mainly about being a nerd, a student and about life in general.


I also want to put my drawings on here, so that they're protected by the creative commons act. :>


So anyway, I'm going to update at least weekly, preferably every  2-3 days and treat it as a sort of online diary, except a smidge less personal and I'll try to just keep it interesting. That's my goal. Weekly updates. And to start, I'm going to upload my first image too; BAM.


Made with GIMP 2.6.6, about 6-7 layers.


To start with, I took a picture from a music video I was watching by Pimpkurosaki on youtube and screenshotted it, full screen HD. Then, I used that as a layer in a GIMP and stuck at the side of the screen and started to try and copy it. After I'd copied it a few times I just repeated it and repeated it until I could do it well. I reduced the bust size and the eyes because the bewbs were just ridiculous in size. I might colour it someday, I don't know. It's my best so far though, even if I did have to trace the arm and hand. (I am REALLLLLY bad with hands. A lot of people are pretty bad, but I hit a new level of crap.)


So guys, what should I draw next? I was thinking of either Miku or I'd upload my older Tora Dora stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Woot, blog!

    I'm pretty bad at hands too. Hell, if I ever do get it right, it's because I've spent like an hour drawing it.

    Mikuuuu 8D

    ReplyDelete