Monday 4 July 2011

Angel, Katamari Music and an Apology.

Ohai,

So all today I've been listening to the Katamari Soundtrack. I knew it was addicting but in the words of RWJ: GEEZUS. Everlasting Love.
Thank you Youtube. <3

Anywho, Unfortunately, my camera has gone walk-about, so I'm gunna have to postpone my project for another couple of days. I'm sorry. :(

So I spent today doing this for you all instead.

On the left here is Angel, looking slightly confused and about to thrust her Guard Skill: Hand Sonic blade.
7-8 layers, all done in GIMP 2.6, which crashed on me several times today. I might have to look at getting another program. Referenced off a picture from google images, 20 Points if you know what Anime she is from.

Until next time, see ya'!

1 comment:

  1. Whenever I get the hell over to Britain, I can give you photoshop if you want?

    ReplyDelete